Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Wedding by Julie Garwood

The Wedding (Lairds' Fiancees, #2) The Wedding by Julie Garwood

My rating: 5 of 5 stars I really loved this book. Its the first Julie Garwood novel that I have read and I will definitely be looking into a few more. I purchased the book on recommendation of a friend, and also because I have a soft spot for Scottish Highlanders. The only disappointment in this book for me was that it ended. I felt I hadn't finished with the characters and wanted to read a little bit more into their lives. A test of a good book for me is when I'm still thinking about the characters after I've long put the book down. I'm sure I'll read it again before long. View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.