Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel (Crown's Spies #2) Guardian Angel by Julie Garwood


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I would like to start by suggesting I would probably give this book 2.5 stars and feel a little harsh by only giving it 2.Am pleased that this wasn't the first Julie Garwood novel I read, because I may not have read another.I have read a number of her books and have thoroughly enjoyed the others.One thing I love in a novel is the cross over of characters. I had already read "The Gift", the story of Nathan and Sara and really enjoyed it. "Guardian Angel" is the story of Caine and Jade, who happens to be Nathan's sister. Guardian Angel is set in the years before "The Gift" and I really should be read first.In saying that I just didn't get the connection with Caine and Jade and really felt I read until the end just to fill in some gaps.I still have a few more Julie Garwood novels to read and am hoping they are more exciting than this one.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.