Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Wicked Mistake


Madeline May is a young and beautiful widow who calls on the notorious Viscount Altea, Luke for assistance one evening when she believes she's killed a man in her home. A year prior Madeline and Luke had spent a very passionate night together, after which he became distant and avoided her.

Seeing each other again has rekindled their attraction and their affair.

This is a fabulous romance to read. I also enjoyed the back story of Luke's younger sister Elizabeth and her lifelong friend Miles.

I can't wait for the third book in the series to be available "His Sinful Secret" which is out in November 2010.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.