Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Blood of Roses

The Blood of Roses (Highlands, #2) The Blood of Roses by Marsha Canham


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Well I owe my dear friend Jenny a huge thank you for getting this book for me. I had just read "The Pride of Lions" and was left hanging as I did not have this book in my possession and through the various places I order my books, it was not available. She waved her magic wand and was able to provide me with the book.
Well I really enjoyed "The Pride of Lions" and I just loved its sequel "The Blood of Roses".
I have read books before surrounding the lead up and events of the Battle at Culloden. The Cross Stitch/Outlander series being my favourite.
I will even admit that at various points in the book I found myself shedding a tear or two.
I would highly recommend this book if you enjoy a romance set in Scotland.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.