Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Midnight Honor

Midnight Honor (Highlands, #3) Midnight Honor by Marsha Canham


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this book, and indeed all three books in this series. If you have a love of the Scottish Highlands and its people then I would strongly recommend you read these books. Midnight Honor could be read as a stand alone read, but you will get so much more from it if you read "Pride of Lions" and "The Blood of Roses" prior to this book, as there are cross overs with characters. "Midnight Honor" tells the story of Angus Moy and his wife Anne, who are on opposites sides leading up to the battle at Culloden, she leading her husband's clan for the Jacobites and he a chief that has pledged to fight for the English. This book is full of emotion that left me with goosebumps and almost reduced me to tears on a few occasions.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.