Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Bride of the Beast

Bride of the Beast (MacKenzie Series, #2) Bride of the Beast by Sue-Ellen Welfonder


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I am looking forward to this book as I really loved Sir Marmaduke in "Devil in a Kilt".

That was my comment 2 days ago, and am now feeling quite disappointed after reading book 2 in this series. It really lacked a bit of everything I look for in a Scottish Highlands romance. The story just didn't flow for me and I just didn't feel any connection or affection for the characters. It was a bit messy really.

I have the third book in the series and will have a go, but if its no better I don't think I'll continue on.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.