Saturday, May 29, 2010

In the Warrior's Bed

In The Warrior's Bed In The Warrior's Bed by Mary Wine


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Great book. I read "In the Warrior's Bed" first, and its actually the sequel to "In Bed with a Stranger". Its a pet hate of mine because I really do prefer to read books in order.
I really enjoyed this love story. Set in Scotland a typical setting wherein the male hero falls for the rival clans daughter. Not bogged down with all the politics of clan wars, its a very fast flowing easy read. Oh and did I mention the very hot and steamy chamber romps. Will keep you warm on a cold winter's night for sure.
This book left me eager to read more of Mary Wine's books. I was very pleased to see that Keir McQuade's story is due for release in August 2010. Will mark it in my calendar.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.