Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sins of the Highlander

Sins of the HighlanderSins of the Highlander by Connie Mason

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book reminds me of why I adore reading Highlander romance novels. It had pretty much everything I look for…great chemistry between our two main characters, a bit of adventure, a bit of revenge, a touch of fantasy, a little bit of the brogue and plenty of steamy romance.

I wish I had taken notes on some quotes throughout this book because there were some wonderful lines that made me feel all warm and fuzzy and even chuckle a time or two…but I was just too immersed in the story to take the time to write anything down.

One thing that always seems to disappoint me these days is the absence of an Epilogue. There is an excerpt at the closure of this book for the authors’ next release but there was no hint that it is a continuation from this one as the characters weren’t familiar. That is just a personal preferene and takes nothing away from this story.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.