Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In the Shadow of Midnight

In the Shadow of Midnight (Robin Hood, #2) In the Shadow of Midnight by Marsha Canham


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I'm not sure how it happened that I read this book, the second in the Robin Hood series, without having read the first, as I always like to read a series of books in sequence.I really enjoyed the Marsha Canham Highlander series and think this is why I would have chosen to read this series and I am so pleased that I did, because I really really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading the remaining 3 books of the series.All of the characters were indeed likeable and I always think its a sign of a good book when you come to the end and you still want more.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.