Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kingdom of Dreams

A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland, #1) A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My favourite type of romance to read are those set in early century Scotland or England and this one fit the bill, an English Duke that falls for a Scottish beauty. If that is your taste then you will most likely enjoy this story. I really liked the main characters, Royce and Jennifer and wanted them to have a fairytale happy ending. In addition I enjoyed some of the other characters within the story as well and was hoping that the sequel to this book was about one of those characters and I couldn't wait to start the second book in this series.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.