Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Day Goes By...

Well I don't really feel like posting anything today, one of those days where I certainly don't feel too excited by anything that occurred.  Am feeling a bit low, I think just because I am really tired.  The kids have been waking me a lot during the night for the last few weeks and I really would love a few good night's sleep.
Yesterday my eldest boy had the day at home because he wasn't feeling well, he had had some bad headaches, and I thought he needed a day at home to rest and get better.
We looked after my niece Shanti for a few hours and that was very exciting.  E was really happy to have Shanti around.  I will post a couple of photos of her.  She is so sweet and is certainly getting bigger.  It had been a few weeks since I had seen her and she is more awake these days.  I was really chuffed that they asked me to look after her, and I would love to be able to help them out if they needed it.
Last night I went to an information evening at Kindergarten.  The speaker didn't hold a lot of interest for me, I thought she had some interesting comments to make, but she wasn't the best speaker that I had heard on the topic of raising children.  It will be interesting to see what some of the other mothers thought of her, I will get their comments next week.  You sometimes come away from those sorts of things thinking that you are the worst mother in the world and your children are going to end up in a psych ward!
I had a bit of running around to do today and didn't get my house in order or the chance to put my feet up.
So I am now off to bed in the hope I wake tomorrow feeling more energised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.