Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a Day!

Well what a day today was.  I am really wishing that I had had a glass of wine this afternoon to settle the nerves.
The day started out well, even though it was a little rushed.  After doing the kindy run I headed back to school to see the boys run in their cross country race.
They both did really really well.  S ran first in the year 1 boys race, and he came third.  I was so happy for him because he was so chuffed with his achievement.
J ran next in the year 3 boys race and came 15th, out of maybe 30 boys, so I was rapt for him.  He doesn't really enjoying running at all so I was really proud of the effort that he made.  He ran a good pace the whole race, and it was a long race and it was very hot.
Obviously it took a bit out of him, because about half an hour after I got home I got a call from the school to go and pick him up because he had a migraine.  He has suffered from headaches before, but I can't remember him having had a migraine.  I have always wondered if any of my boys would suffer from them because both my father and my younger brother suffered from them until their 20's.
I brought him home, gave him some nurofen and a cold face washer and managed to get him to go to sleep.  After a 3 hour sleep he woke up much better.
Prior to having to go and get him, I had an accident in the carpark at school.  I am so annoyed with myself.  Some silly twit had parked their car illegally behind me so it was difficult for me to get out, well I thought it was, who knows if it really was.  But in my attempts to get out I have swiped the nice Silver Mercedes parked beside me.  Thankfully the owner was quite nice about it.  He just sort of said that it was just one of those things that happens.  Even though we have insurance, even paying the excess at the moment is just an expense we didn't need.
So I will be glad when today is over and I can't start again tomorrow.
I have such a busy week this week, today is only Tuesday, and I am exhausted already.  The boys finish school this week and start Easter holidays next week.  I really needed to visit the dentist and get my haircut this week, but I just won't have time.
I am having trouble trying to work out when I can even get my groceries delivered!
Speaking of which I had better not sit at this computer any longer, and go and get a few things organised for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.